Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maryam24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2010, 10:48 AM
    My internet explorer frequantly say has to stop working, how can I stop that?
    I have a massage from internet explorer every time I want to open a window that iINTERNET EXPLORER HAS TO STOP, what can I do with this?thanks
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 2, 2010, 10:55 AM
    Make sure you are fully patched from Windows Update.
    This means you will have the latest version of IE, in this case version 8.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

INternet Explorer.stop running this script [ 19 Answers ]

About 15 minutes after booting up Internet Explorer a get a.. stop running this script message.. saying " a script on this page is causing IE to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer may be unresponsive." How do I get rid of this annoying box?

Internet Explorer not working [ 2 Answers ]

When I try to go to a particular website that I've visited before I get a message "The requested lookup key was not found in any active activation context." A few weeks ago I was not having any problem. What's going on?

Internet explorer not working [ 8 Answers ]

I only have IE as my browser and it will not connect to the internet. My laptop will not shut down normally - I have to power down. Geek squad suggested that I reformat my hard drive. Is this the only option? They also advised replacing it since it is 4 years old.

Internet explorer not working [ 1 Answers ]

My Internet explorer not work What should I do to make it working again? Thanks:(

View more questions Search