Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaveyd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2006, 09:02 PM
    Opening a check cashing business

What do I need to open this business I have the building what more do I NEED?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 14, 2006, 07:01 AM
    Money!

You should also check with your local area about any licensing issues and you will probably want various levels of insurance.

You need to build security into the location, including security cameras that record EVERYTHING form various angles.

I would also have a computer system that takes a picture of each person and matches it to a record of the transaction. I would also have the ability to create scannable ID cards for frequent customers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About background checks [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for a new job, and want to find out how to get a background check on myself, some of my passed employment dates may be incorrect. Just want to see what a possible employer will see about me.?

Insurance checks [ 2 Answers ]

Do I have to report insurance checks I received following a job accident? If yes, How ? I haven't received any form except the W2 for the income prior to the accident. Thank you.

How long do I have to pay bounced checks [ 2 Answers ]

I have 700 dollars worth of bounced checks have been making payments can they take me to court Thank you

Background Checks [ 2 Answers ]

My husband recently applied for a supervisor position at a large corporation. He was asked to fill out paperwork for a background check, physical, urine, etc... They made him a "conditional offer". I am concerned because we have had some credit problems over the last year and a half -- we...

Background checks [ 1 Answers ]

My husband recently applied for a supervisor position at a large corporation. He was asked to fill out paperwork for a background check, physical, urine, etc... They made him a "conditional offer". I am concerned because we have had some credit problems over the last year and a half -- we...

View more questions Search