Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DByrd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2010, 10:34 PM
    What was the name of the dog that snickered at things his owner did all the time?
    What is the dogs name that snickered at things his owner did all the time ?
    Just_Another_Lemming Posts: 437, Reputation: 211

Jul 2, 2010, 07:00 AM

There were a couple cartoon dogs I vaguely remember that snickered. If you are referring to cartoons, the one I think you mean was the Dastardly & Muttley cartoon. Dastardly was the owner and Muttley was the dog that snickered.
    Here is a link to a page that might jog your memory: Dastardly and Muttley!

If this isn't the one you are thinking of maybe you mean Mumbly? He snickered a bit too.
    The Mumbly Cartoon Show - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There was another cartoon with a dog that I think snickered once in a while. He was Precious Pup and was owned by Granny Sweet Granny Sweet (Precious pup's owner)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

First time dog owner needs suggestions [ 69 Answers ]

Hello all! I pick up my first puppy this week. She is a month old Siberian Husky with blue eyes - just adorable. At any rate I was hoping for some advice on training her and raising her. Anything you could give me would be helpful. I have done a lot of research on huskies in general - love to run,...

Older dog needs sleep (as does owner) [ 11 Answers ]

Hi... first time user... I adopted a mixed breed male terrier from a shelter in December. Our guess is he is 1 - 2 years old. He sleeps in the bed with my westie & I and has recently begun to wake up between 4 - 5 a.m. (my usual wake up time was 5:30) He wants to play. He will succumb when I...

New Dog Owner [ 8 Answers ]

Hey I just finally got my first puppy ever today and he's already peed twice in the house and pooped once... the second time he peed in the house we had just came inside from me trying to get him to go, I am sure he will get used to it but I worry he will be one of those puppies that always goes on...

New dog owner [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know how often do young dogs of about 5 to 6 months go poop on a regular diet

New owner to a weiner dog [ 5 Answers ]

Good Morning Everyone... I am a new owner to a puppy weiner dog.. she will be 2 months on the 8th of Feb. I'm not real sure about how to take care of a puppy and I want to be able to be the best at taking care of her. I have 2 babies of my own, but when it comes to a dog.. I'm dumb founded. ...

View more questions Search