Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steveward53080 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2010, 08:40 PM
    1979 harley xlh 1000 generator getting hot
    Whenever the battery is hooked up the generator gets hot is this a generator problem or maybe a short

Check out some similar questions!

Generator problems with my harley [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 1979 harley xlh 1000 whenever the battery is hooked up it makes my generator hot is this a genarator problem or something shortin out everything appeared to be sound

Generator wiring: new generator gfci breaker tripping [ 2 Answers ]

Generator wiring: I have a new honda generator. I ran 3 wires from the garage to the transfer switch in the house. When I start up and throw in the breaker on the generator, its GFCI trips immediately. It is a long run (125ft) run to the house and I used heavy wires. But I only ran 3 (blk,...

I require for a Power Plus 5000 Generator 1 generator under following specifications: [ 1 Answers ]

I require for a Power Plus 5000 Generator 1 generator under following specifications: 5000 Watts, 120V, 1 Phase, 60 Hz at 3600 RPM, 3720 RPM at no-load. Thank you, Publio

I am installing a new base board heater - 1000 watts the heat never gets hot [ 5 Answers ]

I am installing a new base board heater - 1000 watts. I have run a new 12/2 line to a 15 amp breaker that is the only thing on it. The room is 50 sq/ft and remains very cold. If I feel the top of the basebord heater it never get hot, it will get a little warm but that is about it. What am I doing...

Getting hot in here. [ 8 Answers ]

My condinser unit is not running, I've checked the breaker box, gfi, cleaned the filter,checked the fan blades to see if they were seazed up, there not, I see no leaks, As of now I've turned the cooling off and I'm running the fan, What else could it be? I've got a little back ground in hvac,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.