Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curious123 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2004, 04:52 PM
    Talking Dirty??
    Okay, this may sound retarded but yea, what do guys want to hear?  Like what can a girl say that will "turn a guy on"  ?? I don't want him to think that I'm stupid either, so can you please help me and be serious.  I looked on the internet but I really couldn't find anything to help!!
    quacky00 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2004, 06:05 AM
    Re: Talking Dirty??
    YES dirty talk can definitely turn a fellow man on. HELL IT TURNS ME ON.
    Dreamer Posts: 76, Reputation: 13

Apr 18, 2004, 10:55 PM
    Re: Talking Dirty??
    Hey Curious,  :)

Guys - what a mess huh? (hahaha) Believe it or not, from experiences in the past, guys have insecurities just like females do, but they would never allow that to show. Guys like to hear you talk about them & lift them up as well. Use your imagination when it comes to this & fit it to your man. Tell him how sexy his body is, or something that you love about his body imparticular. Guys also like to hear that no other man can do for you what he does... whether it be in bed or just in general. But whatever you do, make these things sincere  ;D Don't just come up with something because you want to make him feel good or turn him on. As far as really turning a guy on, most of them like aggressive talk. Tell him what you want him to do to you... which not only makes it easier on him to figure it out, but he also gets the pleasure of hearing you say it. Say it in a seductive and demanding way and you'll definitely get his attention  :P As retarded as this may sound, since you're not completely comfortable with the idea yet, practice when you're by yourself. That way you'll be more confident when the time comes. Guys absolutely love confidence & a woman who knows what they want. Ok? Good luck and have fun with it!

One another thing, remember this: A lot of times, actions will speak louder than words. You might be able to turn your man on more by doing something sexy for him... whether that be a private lap dance, striptease or wherever your imagination takes you. And if you get inspired (haha), you might even be able to bring in some of that "dirty talk" to make it even more intense.

The more you experiment with this, the more buttons you will find to push. In the meantime, just have fun with it and relax. The more you relax and open up, the easier these things will come to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Talking english [ 17 Answers ]

I have a problem in talking frequently english I can understand write and do every thing but iff some one talks with me I get confused plzzz help me

Talking english [ 6 Answers ]

I have a problem in talking english.so I would like to overcome this one.iam truing to improve my language by reading newspaper,magazines and stories.but I still have this problem.I confess that I don't have enough confidence to use or I am not qualified.how can you help or what do you recommend?...

Talking Dirty?? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I hope this isn't a dumb question but what do guys want to hear in bed?  Like what "turns them on"?  What can I say that would make my guy happy?  I do not want to sound stupid though!! Please Help!  

View more questions Search