Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cclarke1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2010, 10:39 AM
    Spiders?
    I was sitting on my porch last weekend. After a short time, I began to feel something crawling on me. I looked at my arms and legs and there were many tiny (smaller than the size of a pencil dot) black bugs on me. They don't bite, don't appear to have wings. It's hard to see them even with a magnifying glass. I just noticed a few on the cushions on the porch furniture, and I'm afraid to go out there again. Does anyone have an idea what they are and if so, how to get rid of them!
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2010, 11:27 AM

Anything like these? http://dormivigilia.files.wordpress....of-bed-bug.jpg
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 1, 2010, 01:33 PM

Or more like this?
    Name:  psudoscorpion.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  3.2 KB
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2010, 01:41 PM

I doubt they are bedbugs from the way you describe them.

Cat's pseudoscorpions are possible, but so many? Pseudoscorpions are tiny, tiny predators that hunt even tinier mites and such. They would not hurt you.

But pictures or some sort of description would help... If they are not biting, they will probably go away shortly--eaten by other bugs or something. They probably just hatched out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

People who are spiders [ 1 Answers ]

There was this movie about a family who are actually spiders. I remember scenes where the mom webbed up a cop and a young girl who is raped by a guy is webbed up as well. I saw it a long time ago... please help!

Spiders [ 6 Answers ]

I found a small spider that I didn't recognize, are all spiders poisonous? This spider was brown with the underside black, it was about a half inch in diameter. What affect would a spider bite have? Do they bite? Or sting? Can someone educate me on this. Thank you ----zeke----

Large Spiders. Spiders in Pine Trees [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, another pest question while I'm here in the pest section! What can be done to deter spiders? This is amazing, one day recently we had a tarantula in our house, it was up on a wall kind of in the corner. It was about the size of a ladies' palm, legs included. We captured it and set it...

Spiders In Windows [ 5 Answers ]

This is my first question here, but I really really need help! I can't sleep at night knowing.. There are SPIDERS living around my windows, and they just won't die off! It's becoming summer, and they're going to pop up like daisies! Please, please help me!

View more questions Search