Ask
    deedeewilkes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2010, 09:10 AM
    How to lose 50 pounds in 1 month?
    Just a quick question.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 1, 2010, 09:10 AM
    Without removing parts of your body, like arms or legs this is NOT possible and medically inadvisable.
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2010, 01:03 PM

Put your jeans in the wash without checking the pockets.

Oh, you meant 50 pounds in weight? Give birth to triplets. Apart from that, it's really not possible or healthy.

To lose a pound of fat, you need a calorie deficit of 3500 calories. To lose 50lb in 30 days, you'd need a calorie deficit of 5833 calories a day, so even if you eat nothing at all, you'd still have to run a marathon every day to rack up that deficit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to lose 60 pounds? [ 9 Answers ]

:( I am 11 years old and I weigh at least 160 pounds and I'm only 5,3 and that's over weight and I need to know how to lose 60 pounds before the summers over because I don't want to go to middle school and be made of or look like this I am tired of people making fun of me I'm tired of not having a...

Need to lose 48 pounds! [ 3 Answers ]

:mad: :confused: please help! I just turned 15 and I weigh MORE than my 17 year old boyfriend. He weighs 160 and I weigh 178. How can I lose weight! I wanted to weigh around 130 for summer... or 10th grade... I don't know what to do! I exercise, eat right, and play softball all the time, but I just...

How can I lose the pounds [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 21yr old college student. I am so over weight its not funny. I am 5'6 and weigh 201 can someone help me with a diet and workout plan that is right for me. Losing weight is the hardest thing I have ever done.

How do I lose 50 pounds [ 14 Answers ]

I really need to lose 50 pounds in 2 months, could someone please tell me some good ways to lose weight fast?:confused:

How many pounds do I need to lose to lose 1.5 cm or .6 inches to my waist? [ 1 Answers ]

If it helps I'm 5 feet 10 inches, 141 pounds, my waistline is 32 inches, and my bodyfat percentage is 16%.

View more questions Search