Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pojohnson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2010, 06:59 AM
    I want to know if someone or a child died in my house unexplained things have happen
    I really want to know if a child has died there been unexplained things happening and it has been escalating I have two children that I have been accusing of turning on the stove but this mourning I cut the oven off to only find the oven back on.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2010, 07:10 AM

No one here has any way of knowing if a chid (or someone) died in your house.

Check your newspaper archives or ask the neighbors.
    Hexxie Posts: 152, Reputation: 12

Jul 1, 2010, 02:06 PM
    If you own, try contacting the Real Estate Agent that sold you the house (some states have laws regarding revealing deaths in the home). If you rent, try contacting the landlord. In addition to neighbors and newspaper archives, you can check your County Clerk's Office records (deaths are recorded). All of this will help you determine if someone has died in the home. It will not, however, help you with any activity that may be going on in the home. That is another matter. Good luck with your investigation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thinking about things before they happen [ 2 Answers ]

I just wondered if anyone else experiences these things. I often think about situations, for instance I imagined being at the traffic lights and seeing someone I knew, pulling over and talking to them, some weeks later this actually happened. I used to think it was just coincidence but these...

A layer of unexplained smoke and a shadow of a child [ 1 Answers ]

For the last 6 weeks I have experenced 4 weird sightings, the first 1 was a tall shadow near my bedroom door it had no features and hovered, on that same night a layer of smoke hovering in front of my TV. The 2nd was a figure of a child sat with his knees up tapping with its hand but no sound. The...

Seeing things before they happen [ 2 Answers ]

As a child I would have dreams or vision of things to come,my brother having a car accident,the car coming home on a flatbed,my dads death,things of that sort.I was about 3 yrs.old when it first happened,over the years it has happened few and far between,but it still happens only now its not...

Why things happen when you let go! [ 4 Answers ]

IT's funny how once you stop worrying about not finding the right person it happens. Has this happened to anyone.. Life is full of surprises...

I can always predict things that will happen [ 4 Answers ]

I always predict what will happen in my life. I always know how certain things transpire in certain situations. I know when someone is being dishonest. Are these things happening because I have psychic abilities?:confused:

View more questions Search