Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jewlez57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2006, 06:12 PM
    Children's movie from the 80s
    Ok, here's what I remember - if someone, ANYONE could help me, I would be forever in their debt. It was about a unicorn, and there was a dark princess type chick that tried to bring dark all over the sky. There also was a light princess trying to similarly turn the sky with light. There was an evil witch that had been a doll, a mariette doll, that had mean owners. These mean kids turned the doll into a horrible, stooped witch that was trying to hurt the unicorn. NOT the movie, "The Last Unicorn", but similar-looking animation. That's all I remember, and it's driven me nuts for years! Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me.
    Youngbull Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2006, 01:19 PM
    Unico

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's Movie [ 6 Answers ]

Sorry, this is all I remember... I watched this back in the 80's, it's a cartoon where there was a young boy that was on an adventure through a cave? With the help of a little green? Creature. I think the boys name was Max, not sure though. Any thoughts? I know this isn't much to go on and I...

Children's show from the 80s or maybe 90s [ 3 Answers ]

I can't seem to remember the name of a show that I watched when I was a kid It had two kids a girl and a boy who owned a coloring book which they jumped into. Then they came to this place and there was a woman who always wore rainbow socks. That's not a lot of info but its all I got.

Children's movie from 80s or 90s.. Dancing baby dolls.. apple tree [ 6 Answers ]

There is a movie I used to love as a kid and I have no idea what it's called. There is a girl who enters a world through her mirror where there are little babies singing and dancing on a bridge. She does something and falls into a hole where there is a witch and some monsters and a big apple tree...

Children's Movie [ 6 Answers ]

We're looking for the name of an animated children's movie with small forest animals and they have to find this one certain flower to make a potion to save one of their little friends. Late 80's or early 90's.

80s Children's Movie query: Christmas theme [ 3 Answers ]

'Kay, I've been looking for the title of this movie for a long time. I'm pretty sure it's from the 80s, but it may also be from the 70s. I watched this when I was very young, so the details are sketchy. And bear in mind that it may not even be American, although the actors speak English: It has...

View more questions Search