Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fixer12 Posts: 180, Reputation: 4

Jun 30, 2010, 09:40 PM
    Xbox charge and play issue
    I just got the new Xbox 360-s. the system is great. I also bought with it the charge and play kit for the control. The only problem is that it only takes my controller about an hour or less to charge, and the charge only holds for like 4-5 hours. The light turns green on the controller very fast, and it says it has a full charge. Does it do this for a while and then it will eventually hold a stronger charge? I heard these should last about 30 hours.
    THanks
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Jul 1, 2010, 08:46 AM

4-5 hours isn't very long, maybe you got a defective unit. My controller batteries have never lasted 30 hours though and over all the uses the battery life has only shortened. I've had better luck with the generic battery and charger kits than the ones directly from Microsoft.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I be able to play the new games if I update my Xbox 360 to a new version? [ 4 Answers ]

My current Dashboard version 7371... (NXE) My console is unable play new games... saying I should update... If I change to 8498 or later will I be able to play new games... Like Tekken 6,Assassins Creed 2,etc...

Does a family background play a role? And ex an issue? [ 3 Answers ]

I've been seeing this girl for 5 months and she seems great as a person although I have to admit that she was interested in me and we clicked instantly. Know that we're seeing each other, I've got to learn about her more. She's 23 and I'm 25 with a commendable career and she's in school. Her ex...

View more questions Search