Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MoldyMojoMonkey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2010, 05:49 PM
    Need help finding a movie title!
    I was just wondering if anyone could help me out with this. There's a monster movie I watched on TV when I was younger, which I just can't seem to find anything about. I saw it in the mid to late 90's and loved it.
    All I can remember is that this monster was in a museum (I think!), it walked on all four legs and had a couple of big tusks/ teeth. There are a couple of moments from the film I think I can describe. One part had someone being killed in the toilet... not sure if it was a gory scene though, can't quite picture it. The other moment was when a police officer or someone similar is climbing up onto the roof and the monstar bites him in half from the waste down... I think the monster grows gradually throughout the film, though I'm not 100% sure.
    I know there's not a lot there to help but I thought I'd try as (in my memory at least) it was quite a good film! Thanks in advance!
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Jun 30, 2010, 06:42 PM

The Relic ?
    clarencebeaks Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Jul 1, 2010, 01:28 AM
    I agree, the relic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help finding this movie title! [ 5 Answers ]

OK for some reason I remember this movie and it just came in my head and I remember watching it a few years ago.. so its not a new movie... I'm not sure who the characters exactly are but I think gwentyth paltrwo and tay diggs are in it These girls are like druggies and stuff and taye diggs is...

I need help finding the title to a movie [ 10 Answers ]

When I was little I remember watching a movie about a girl that is at the park with her family and I think it was her ex that said he wanted to talk to her and he pulls her away and tries kissing her while on the road her friend sees them kissing but doesn't see her pulling away as the friend walks...

Help Finding a Movie title [ 2 Answers ]

Hi pplz This movie would have been at least 15-20 years ago Fantasy/Adventure.. all I can remember is that a boy touch some kind of black stone and it takes him to another world that has drawf, witches, horse-men, trolls and all of those guys Which all of the different races he meets...

I need help finding a title to a movie! [ 3 Answers ]

I used to watch this movie when I was real young on VHS. I have no idea what the name of it is or the characters. I only know a small part of it but I think it's the main plot. I only remember a guy and a girl were at this fair or carnival and she won or he won for her a teddy bear that to their...

Finding the title of an old movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I remember watching one of those Channel five movies around 10-11years ago that was based on a true story, y'know, the type like "Small Sacrifices" Well, I can't remember the title or even the full story as it was so long ago but all I can really remember was it being about a...

View more questions Search