Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sean40 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2010, 01:41 PM
    Ceiling fan troubleshooting
    Myceiling fan made a popping noise then stop working, but the lights still comes on. What can this be?
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2010, 02:39 PM

What make is the fan? Is it a remote fan?

Kichler, Hampton Bay, and Casablanca ceiling fans - Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Casablanca ceiling fan troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

My ceiling fan makes a clicking noise each time the fan rotates When the speed of rotation is increased, the clicking noise also increases. Several years ago this was happening and a Casablance repair person fixed it, bit I don't remember what he did. He came from Graham's Service in Deep River...

Ceiling fan troubleshooting [ 4 Answers ]

I just recently installed a 1 yr old monte carlo fan in a new location.  After 1 day, it's humming.  it's controlled by dimmer switch on the wall.  Any suggestions

Ceiling fan installation troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I live in an older house and recently when screwing in a light bulb to my old ceiling fan, there was a huge blowout that shattered the glass, and from then on the fan nor lights would work, so I got a new ceiling fan. Upon removing the old one, found two bare copper wires. One of which had...

Ceiling fan troubleshooting [ 2 Answers ]

The lights on my ceiling fan automatically cycle through rapid flashing to on, then dimming to off, repeat cycle over and over... The remote is transmitting and the fan motor is OK.

Ceiling Fan Troubleshooting [ 6 Answers ]

I just removed one ceiling fan w/light and replaced it with another. The new ceiling fan will not work but the attached light kit does work. They use the same power source, I don't understand what the trouble could be. The fan is a brand new lower end Hunter. Thanks for any ideas.

View more questions Search