Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hollyrock49 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2010, 09:19 AM
    11 hp briggs and stratton won`t charge
    I have a Murray lawn tractor model 38618X92A, date 1423, with an 11Hp briggs and
    stratton model-type-code 258707 0126-01 93040730. This thing was working great
    till one day the pos.+ cable fell off the battery. I put it back on but now it will not charge.
    Wondered if any one had a wiring diagram or could give me an idea of which wires should have what voltage etc. There can`t be much wrong with it ? I was wondering about this date code 1423 , 2001, April 23?
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2010, 05:51 PM

Maybe the 142 and day of 03
    Look and see if there was a little wire coming to the positve side also.
    Bludun Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2010, 07:06 PM
    Go to this site and search: Link Text

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Briggs and stratton 12.5 hp [ 1 Answers ]

Have a 12.5 b&s motor in rider replac float/set needle in carb new filter also gas backs up into air filter and when I open gas shut off valve also leaking out of exhaust port/ any ideas what is going on? / Grass is getting longer

17HP Briggs won't start after lots of white smoke [ 2 Answers ]

Engine was running fine, sudden mass of white smoke and RAW oil out of exhaust. Found rubber tube from block to carb. Inlet had come off. Re-connect tube,replaced spark plug. Getting fire but has weak compression. Does not appear to be getting gas. Exhaust will get WARM while cranking but will...

17 hp briggs and stratton [ 1 Answers ]

What is the gap on a 17 hp ohv adjustment

10 hp briggs and stratton [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know what the intake and exhaust valve setting for a briggs and stratton generator. Thank you :(

Briggs and Stratton 10 hp [ 1 Answers ]

Can some one help me I need to know what valve setting to set on my briggs stratton generator. Thank you for you help

View more questions Search