Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gmmprrda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2010, 06:24 AM
    Use of appoxy cement for repair of cement cracks
    Use of appoxy cement in cracks repairing

Check out some similar questions!

Stopping hair line cracks in cement [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 12x 8' patio concrete slab it has a hairline crack and growing slowly. My neighbor sad that if I put a small hole at the end of the crack it would stop the crack going any further.

What type of cement do I use to repair bottom of inground pool [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I'm replacing the liner on my 16x32 inground pool, it has metal walls and cement bottom, some of the cement has eroded and I would like to patch it, what kind of cement is used and do I need to treat existing cement before new cement will adhere? I live in Ontario Canada, which freezes during...

I used pvc cement instead of all purpose cement [ 1 Answers ]

I replaced some old pipes with cpvc and then realized that the cement was not all purpose, just pvc. Will it hold?

Cement steps cracked by metal railing - best way to repair? [ 2 Answers ]

I have steps in the back of the house that are poured cement, about 6 inches thick, sitting on top of a wood and stucco structure. Embedded in the steps is a metal handrail. Every step where the metal is embedded is cracked and broken. I believe that over the years, water has snuck in between...

Spalling cracks in leveling cement. [ 2 Answers ]

My question is it okay or normal after using semi- self leveling cement (ARDEX K-15) to level floors from feather edge to .75”, I notice spalling hairline cracks throughout the installation and I would like to know if this is going to ruin my efforts to level the floor before gluing down...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.