Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    standingpretty Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 10:51 PM
    Why do I dream about him so much and why are the dreams so strange?
    Usually, when I like someone I either don't dream about them at all or have one or two typical crush dreams. What's different about my current crush is that I dream about him almost every night and the dreams are really strange. For example, I had a dream I was walking through a huge crowd of people praying to what looked like the sun and I saw him and hugged him. I also had a dream where I, him, my ex, and one of my friends were hanging out around a hot tub and my crush gave me a bathing suit after I said I had to go. The most recent dream I had about him was just him looking worried. Of coarse I have had typical crush dreams with him too but most of them are just strange like the examples I mentioned above.Also, I think about him just as much as I have though about any other crush and seen him even less. Why is it that my dreams are so freqeunt and strange with this particular crush?
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2010, 09:36 AM

Dreams are only that, dreams.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2010, 08:55 PM
    Dreams are just dreams and I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Strange, disturbing dreams [ 67 Answers ]

Please tell me its normal to have weird ****ed up dreams when you're pregnant... I'm having all these dreams of blood and the baby being born dead and the baby screaming and reaching out to me, etc. Ugh. I had one last night that seemed to last the WHOLE night and it was really sick and disgusting....

25 adult having strange wet dreams. [ 2 Answers ]

I am 25 years old and have been going through a extended period of sexual drought. In the past week I have experienced two wet dreams and attribute them to the lack of sex. In both dreams they started with an attractive fit men, but I never have sex with them and end up having sex in my dream...

Strange dreams [ 8 Answers ]

I have the strangest dreams Every night. I am always in present day and my dreams are so vivid and real that I wake up and when I start to think about them I get that weird feeling in my stomach. All of this has been going on since I returned from Iraq August 2007. I just constantly feel like I'm...

Interpret dreams dream pleasee. [ 6 Answers ]

this morning I woke up at 4:30 because my stomach and throat hurt and plus my cat was waking up and started to meow but once I feel back asleep an hour later I had the weirdest dream. Last week this boy that goes to school with me commented my on myspace picture and told me "27th....best day of...

I have been having really strange dreams regarding my best friend and my crush. [ 3 Answers ]

I hope this is the right section to ask this but here it goes.. well my really good friend liked the guy I like last year but doesn't any more and totally gave me the green light to like him, so I do. But I have been having really weird dreams that my friend still liks him and tries to win him...

View more questions Search