Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juntayawa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 08:06 PM
    Letter offering IT services
    I'm a Freelance IT person doing computer administration, maintenance, purchasing, troubleshooting, networking and others. I want to expand my horizon of clients by introducing it in schools for their IT services. The problem is I don't have a business letter to begin offering those services for formality. Hope you can help me. Thank you.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2010, 12:55 AM
    Hi, juntayawa!

Have you considered cold-calling the schools and speaking directly with the principals or administrators to sell to them the idea of your services? If you do that, you'll be more likely to pick up more business than if you just send out a letter.

All you would need, other than what you would say, would be a business circular outlining your services and a business card.

If you would like to just send out a letter introducing yourself, or a letter as a follow-up to an in-person meeting, then the subject of writing introduction letters and other types of letters is addressed on many sites. Listed below, are some of the sites.

http://writing.colostate.edu/guides/...siness_letter/

How to Write a Formal Business Letter | eHow.com

How to Write a Business Letter - MonkeySee

How to Write a Business Letter That Gets Results - Stepcase Lifehack

Business Letter of Introduction - LoveToKnow Business

Idea Cafe Small Business Archive: "Company introduction letter"

Business Letter Writing Basics

Business Letter Writing Basics - Cover Letters for Job Interviewing

How to Write a Business Letter | eHow.com

How to Write a Cover Letter and Resume: Format, Template, Sample and Examples

cover letters - introductory letters examples and templates for sales introduction letters and inventions ideas submissions

Business Introduction Letter

Business Letter of Introduction

If you would like to start a draft here of any sort of letter, without putting any contact information in it, I'm sure that there will be those of us who'll be willing to come along and suggest to you how you might make improvements to it.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Letter to client about company services [ 1 Answers ]

I want to introduce my company to new clients?

Introduction letter for graduate and customer services [ 1 Answers ]

My name is shreya I'm a graduate and did nursing aborad and worked for one of the educational institution as a cousellor could u forward me a indroduction letter for a job vacancy

Introduction letter for mri services [ 1 Answers ]

I need to write a introduction letter from administration to referring md's regarding new start up for mri services in their area.

Offering services [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have started my own business, but I have problem writing letter to other small and mid size businesses to offer them services and introduction about my company. My idea is to email them first this letter. Can anyone help me ? Thank you

View more questions Search