Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aryank Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 01:58 PM
    What is the name of this old animation movie?
    It was probably made in the 80's or 90's and it's set a couple of centuries back in Japan I think. It's about a boy whose village I think was attacked and I believe he fled. Then somehow he found out that if he dug up the ground under some arch at a specific time he would find something valuable. He did that once and found wealth and became very rich, but I think it all disappeared somehow. He also did it a second time and found an armor that could talk and when he wore it it would fight his battles for him, so he became very powerful. But he lost that as well. The third time he was under the arch an old wizard or some-such came and took him. They were flying to the skies and I think he told the kid he has to be quiet and not say a word or something bad would happen...

Check out some similar questions!

Weird animation movie, can't think of the name [ 3 Answers ]

So I used to watch this movie when I was little, it had the weirdest animation! I just remember it being a poor boy who loved the princess and he was put in jail. There were a few songs, I remember one being the boy sang it in the prison cell. Keep in mind the animation was very trippy! It has been...

Animation si fi movie [ 5 Answers ]

I saw a animated si fi movie a few years ago and I would like to watch it again. The movie took place on earth, in the future, I think. The lead, was a female . The animation was so real that for the first half of the movie I thought she was real. I think that her father was a scientist and she...

Animation movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I search animation movie froom 80's. All I know is 1. he don't american. 2. year's: 80's+-.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.