Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zazii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 11:21 AM
    I haven't received my periods for 2 weeks
    Hello,

Am 25yrs old and my periods are late with 2wks now. It hs neva happened before. Thy are always acculate. I hvnt slept wthout a condom but I like touching my wth ma boyfriends which sometimes its wet.(wtmi sori)

I've taken a home pg test bt it was negative. Ma boobs are bigger then usual and tender, and sometimes am hvn lower abdominal pains.

Help, ths is killn me!
    GirlInAus Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Sep 5, 2010, 01:55 AM
    Well if the pregnancy test is negative then you can pretty much rule out a pregnancy, as those tests are very accurate, especially if you're 2 weeks late.

Periods can be late for a multitude of reasons including a change in diet, exercise, or stress.

Calm yourself down and if you don't get it in another couple of weeks, pay a visit to your doctor.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 5, 2010, 08:24 AM

Of course by your lack of good writing and typing with chat, I don't believe in a minute you are 25. But anyway

Condoms are not 100 percent effect by any means, even when used exactly as they are suppose to be, there is about a 3 percent failure rate. It is estimated that the failure rate as normally used, it is closer to 10 percent.

So yes you can be pregnant and still have used condoms each time.

So if it is not pregnancy it may be other issues so as a 25 year old grown women, you go and see your doctor to find out exactly

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

6 weeks with no periods [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I haven't had my periods in 6 weeks and I took 3 pregnancy test and their negative and I'm confused then if I'm not pregnant why hasent my periods started? I have had cramps like normal periods tired a little more.

3 periods in 6 weeks [ 1 Answers ]

The past 6 weeks I have had 3 periods. The first 2 were very light then this last one was a little heavier. All three periods have had a brown discharge with some odor. I am sexually active, but not on birth control. We do use condoms. What is wrong with me?

View more questions Search