Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    novad23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 07:55 AM
    About autopsies and corps coming to life...
    Trying to find a movie I saw back in the late 70's.. early 80's..
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2010, 12:50 AM
    Hi, novad23!

Could it have possibly been Night of the Living Dead?

LINK

Thanks!
    clarencebeaks Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Jul 5, 2010, 04:58 AM

Dawn of the dead
    Day of the dead...

Could be one of a hundred zombie movies, do you remember anything else about it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's kids movies about toys coming to life [ 5 Answers ]

I saw a movie when I was younger I'm not sure if it is from the late 80's or early 90's but the boy had gotten new toys for his birthday and was going to get rid of the childish toys the next day when he went to bed that night they all came to life in his toy chest. I remember at one point his new...

Toys coming to life [ 1 Answers ]

:confused::confused:Can someone please help me? I've been looking for this movie for a while now and no success. It's about this boy who had kind of like a magical doll house or something with a key and puts like little toys in it, closes it and opens it back up they come to life. The first toy he...

Peace Corps [ 3 Answers ]

I've thought a lot about the Peace Corps as my "after high school plan" instead of going to college (well not completely I want to go after I come back) but it seems like everyone in my area is shoving the idea down all my peers' throats that they have to go to college after high school. I've...

Wax figures coming to life [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is maybe from the late 80's to early 90's. It is set in a wax museum. If someone stepped onto the display they enter into a portal and become apart of the scene. It is a horror film. I remember a scene where one of the victims walk onto a vampire scene and she was turned into a...

View more questions Search