Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MbathaCE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 06:07 AM
    Looking for an advise
    Hi I am a Guy of 25 yrs old my problem is that I have two garl frieds the garl I met fisrt she got pregnant now she got my 2 kids, the second garl told me that she want my babe I said to her not now because am not ready to have 3 kinds now she must wait for the rite time OK after she decieve that she preventing after some time she told me that she pregnant my babe now the problem start I told her that I do not need a babe at this stage now she got pregnant deliberately when I told her she must go do abortion she refused and told me that she pregnant now I want her to kill her babe I said it's OK I don't mind a babe but me and you let's break up I said that because I knew that she think that if she have a babe I keep her forever but I can't loose the mother of my kids because of her, after that she try to kill her self she went to hosipital then now it's happen daily that if she ask me that them I still love her I said no I got my valid reason me and her never she showed me how she stupid she is firstly she schooling she did not think about her future she is pregnant now she do not go to school because she sick now... Help me she get die if I said I do not need her but the babe is my what must I do now please help

Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 29, 2010, 06:13 AM
    Punctuation is your friend..
    mrshodges Posts: 208, Reputation: 34

Jun 29, 2010, 08:40 AM

You need to get some comdoms and she needs to get some help. You can't stay with some who is blackmailing you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Advise me! [ 3 Answers ]

I'm going to join a new company, please help me to write a letter express a please to join the company and would like have help of everybody in the company.

Need advise [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so here's the deal before I lost my virginity which was last year my period was irregular like sometimes it used to skip for two or sometimes three months now since I lost my v.I last year my period been coming every single month never skip un till my last period was February 14 I have taken...

Seeking advise on giving advise [ 1 Answers ]

If you are sharing in a living situation with someone who you've found to be kind of a slob, i.e. not doing any cleaning nor taking care of personal hygiene, and it poses a health risk to both of you, how would you go about telling that person to cleanup? How can you tell another person that they...

Can anyone advise ? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a gay man that just turned 40. I became friends with a straight guy who is 25 years old but he doesn’t know about me being gay and never said anything to make me believe he suspects. We hit it off right from the start. The ideas, the taste, the hobbies, and the interests were all the same....

View more questions Search