Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mkachondemwale Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 05:22 AM
    Master of public health scholarships
    I am Mary Kachonde-Mwale 42 years old working at Queen Elizabeth Central Hospital, one of the Government hospitals in Malawi. I enrolled for Master of Public Health degree course in 2008 at the University of malawi, College of Medicine with the hope that I will get a scholarship from the college. I have done all the core modules and elective modules and have passed. What is remaining now is the practical assignment and research study. Unfortunately I can not continue with my studies because I have not paid fees and have not found scholarship yet. I would like to find financial support amounting to Mk 1,100,000 to complete my studies. Please Help me. E-Mail Address >Removed>
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2010, 05:50 AM

I get a very similar message by Email at least once a week - at least you are innovative.
    mkachondemwale Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2010, 06:22 AM
    Judy,
    How can I be assisted because Ifeel I have wasted all my time being in class and doing assignments. I do not want to waste this time, I want to get a fruit from my hard work.

Mary
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2010, 07:03 AM

You need to apply for scholarships, grants, loans - just like I did.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarships for master in Holland [ 5 Answers ]

I am student in Turkey. This year I will be graduate. I am studying Molecular Biology and Genetics. I was accepted by Maastricht University ( Molecular Health Sciences)in Hollandas master student.I need scholarship to study in this University.Can you help me to find scholarships for master ...

How to find a fully scholarship for master in public health [ 1 Answers ]

I am working as an assistant lecture at Nam Dinh University of Nursing a university of Vietnam. I desire to study post graduate at America. Unfortunately, I do not have enough money to pay all fee so I want to find a financial aid for my study at master of public health. Please help me.

Master in Public Administration [ 3 Answers ]

In your opinion is it possible to avoid a clash of values in public service? Is it desirable?

View more questions Search