Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    namine Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jun 28, 2010, 11:56 PM
    Insults suck.
    If your best friend kept insulting the guy you like every time you talk to him, walk pass him, look at him or when you talk about him. What can you do? I know she's my best friend but I don't think she should keep insulting him? HOW?
    S SID Posts: 91, Reputation: 11

Jun 29, 2010, 12:08 AM

Be honest, tell her "actually I think he's quite nice" if she carries on then she's not much of a friend and a friend you can do without.
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Jun 29, 2010, 11:19 AM

Tell her she's being childish and should not speak badly of someone she doesn't know and probably never will know, and ask her would she like it if someone did that in regards to her.

Or you could just ignore her, shell soon get tired of it once she realises you aren't bothered, its possibly because it bothers you she does it.

It's a childish thing to do though..

Basically she is attention seeking, so don't give her what she wants attention...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 29, 2010, 11:26 AM

If your friend cannot stop her behavior just because you asked her too, not much of a friend. Talk to her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Friend is having a stupid celebrity crush and insults girls at our school [ 6 Answers ]

Hey my friend has a big crush on britney spears and he always sais dumb stuff like he had sex with her and he and her are married and she winked at him in disneyland. And britney spears I've heard is a slut and has a boyfriend. But he still acts like him and her are married. Well I need help to...

I suck in math [ 2 Answers ]

What is 2/9 converted into a percentage?:confused:

View more questions Search