Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danm3377 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2010, 08:17 PM
    Maple chase thermostat
    To whom it may concern;
    (9600) the thermastat on the wall says 81 degrees all the time and the air is constantly running because it is set for 77 degrees. I have changed the batteries and reset set the thermostat to no avail.
    Any quick fixes like changing the fuse or calling the repair man to go up on the roof top to check things out?

Thank you
    Daniel Marsack
    Morrowrj Posts: 345, Reputation: 22

Jul 1, 2010, 10:32 AM

Is it actually 81 degrees in the structure? Not sure if you are saying the temp reading is inaccurate or the building won't cool down ?
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2010, 12:24 PM
    Check the temp at the supply vent,, if the filter is clean with good air flow,the ac needs to be serviced/cleaned . Is this a older system that has worked good in the past?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maple chase thermostat [ 4 Answers ]

Replaced the batteries several times, but it keeps saying Lo Bat. Pushed the reset button and the display changed to show the temperature, but the heat does not come on. Tried setting the fan to ON, so now it is blowing, and set the program to Manual and pushed the up arrow to raise the...

Maple CHase thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

My maple chase thermostat shows low batteriy I changed the batteries, checked for corrosion and even changed the fuse. I am still getting low battery. Please advise on what to do

Maple Chase thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Maple Chase Item # 09620 thermostat. Last night, I replaced the batteries because the panel was displaying the 'lo bat' display. After replacing the batteries, the display still read 'lo bat' and the heat would not come on. I checked the cover to find out what further steps to take...

Maple Chase Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

Our Maple Chase thermostat is about 7-8 years old and recently, it seems to be reading off the wrong house temperature. Last night, the thermostat was reading 75 degree F but the house was too cold to be anywhere near the temperature. So my husband raised the temperature to 76 degree F and...

Maple Chase Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Maple Chase Thermostat that was flashing low battery. I changed the battery but now it stuck and continually says low battery. I can change or move from that mode and it will not allow me to turn heat on. Any suggestions? Thankshttps://www.askmehelpdesk.com/images/smilies/confused.gif

View more questions Search