Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    briham Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jun 28, 2010, 06:38 PM
    Please help me with teen pregnancy.
    I am 17 going to school full time come September. I need health insurance for my baby, how do I do it? Hes due in October.
    sudsy120 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jun 28, 2010, 06:41 PM

How about state med-cal/medi-caid. You should qualify for anything preganacy related.

You really need to get pre-natal care though, so make sure you do something quickly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teen pregnancy! [ 7 Answers ]

Hey you all! Well I just wanted to start a conversation. About teen pregnancy.. look to me like that's happening a lot in the society today! I know at least 4 of my friends that are younger the 17 that have or expceting a baby soon.. its crazii. But I'm just here to support them threw it. Yes I do...

Teen pregnancy [ 5 Answers ]

My 16 year old son got his 15 year old girlfriend pregnant can he get in trouble? We live in New York state.

Teen Pregnancy? [ 2 Answers ]

Earlier in the night I gave my boyfriend a hand job, but we went to the bathroom and washed it all over with a rag. And then about an hour or so later he rubbed his penis against my vagina, no precum or ejaculation involved. Could I be pregnant?

Teen pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

If you was 6 weeks pregnant and had a natural miscarriage could you get pregnant in like 7-10 says after dealing with the fertility.

Teen Pregnancy [ 12 Answers ]

All right. So I started a new birth control around March 31st. I started it late so I took too many. Then on April 14th I had sex without a condom but the guy pulled out. 1-2days later I have menstrual cramps and bloating. Could I be pregnant and know so soon? Or is it just because my birth...

View more questions Search