Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lcaldara Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2006, 12:15 PM
    Resume Format
    How do I format my resume to conform with the ASCII critieria ?:)
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 13, 2006, 12:36 PM
    Type it all in the most basic word processor there is, Notepad.
    No fancy fonts, bold, underline, indents, etc.
    Jiust plain text
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 13, 2006, 12:36 PM
    ASCII simple means plain text. No bold, no underline, no italics, no different fint sizing etc. Save your resume as a plain or DOS text file.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need resume help, please! [ 3 Answers ]

All right well this year I'm a senior, and I want to go to school for radiology. But the problem is... im not really sure on how to write a resume. And that's the only thing stopping me from starting my applications. I already have my letters of recommendation... but they need a resume and I don't...

Resume Effectiveness [ 1 Answers ]

How can I make my resume more powerful and effective? Are there any resources where I can get some assistance?

Question about resume. [ 1 Answers ]

I handed in my resume to an employer about 2 weeks ago and I didn't put what position I was applying for and he phoned me up saying that he wanted me to come in for an interview. But he didn't ask me what position I am applying for . Do you think he is going to ask me at the interview and try and...

What not to include on a resume [ 0 Answers ]

Is it OK not to include on my resume a job that I had for 3 months which is not relevant to the position for which I'm applying? It was an entry level position that I took after my employer of 20 years went out of business. I took the job until I could find the job I really wanted because I...

View more questions Search