Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kitty30 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2006, 12:06 PM
    Romance
    I have been married for 8 1/2 years, and right now we live with my husbands parents.
    We also have a little boy,and he won't sleep in his bed . We never have sex anymore,maybe every 5-6months. I don't know if it's our surroundings or me. I want things to be like they were before. Sometime we have to plan sex, it's not spontaneous.What can I do to make things romantic,exciting? Please help! Thanks, KItty30
    amynbobby Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Dec 13, 2006, 12:17 PM
    I'm a young mother of 4 kids, and my hubby and I usually TRY not to plan out sex (it kind of kills the mood).. but I can see why you would want to plan it out (living @ his parents house). Maybe you can get a babysitter and make a romantic night for the two of you? Maybe rent a hotel room? My husband and I do that once in a while, and it makes us feel like we're teenagers again.. being naughty. Lol.

It's important to have a good sexual relationship, but I understand where you're coming from. Our sex life has been on hiatus for about a year. We're just now getting our groove back. Whenever you have the chance, just do it! In the shower, in the laundry room, etc. ;D

HTH!
    ~Amy
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 13, 2006, 12:32 PM
    First "wont sleep in his own bed" no, the right response is you don't make him, you are the adult, he is the child, a child does what they are made to do. So the only reason he is now doing it , is that you allow him to and will not let him hollow and yell for a while to learn that he has to stay in his bed.

Next planned is better than none, believe me. And at times with schedules and work, and travel, one just has to write it in.

Next why are you living with his parents, what are the plans to move out on your own?
    amynbobby Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Dec 13, 2006, 12:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    First "wont sleep in his own bed" no, the right response is you don't make him, you are the adult, he is the child, a child does what they are made to do. So the only reason he is now doing it , is that you allow him to and will not let him hollow and yell for a while to learn that he has to stay in his bed.

Next planned is better than none, beleive me. And at times with schedules and work, and travel, one just has to write it in.

Next why are you living with his parents, what are the plans to move out on your own ??
    I agree.. I made the mistake of bringing my baby into bed with us.. that's why it's taken us a year to get our sex life back on track. It's easier to train a baby while he/she is young then to move a toddler out of your bed!

We just moved our daughter out of our room, and the freedom we feel is immense. It has helped SO much w/ our relationship.

And you know what? It was OUR fault that she slept in our bed.
    Kitty30 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2006, 10:05 PM
    Thank you for the advice.We just got back on our feet,so we are moving out at the first of the year.And hopefully things will go back to normal.We are going to have to work harder to get our son to sleep in his bed. Thanks
    heartbeauty Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Dec 25, 2006, 09:00 PM
    You should make your child to sleep in an other room..
    You have no good reasons it comes me funny
    If you and you husband would really want sex you could do it anytime u want
    Get in the car drive somewhere quite and just do it or rent a motel hotel room
    You could even do that in bathroom..
    Like I told you have no strong reasons do not mislead yourself just do it..
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 25, 2006, 09:25 PM
    When making love, to make it a little exciting. Try to do it where you could actually get caught. Hmmmm. Where could that be.

Joe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search