Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bmz4c6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2010, 02:22 PM
    I have a lennox pulse 90 furnace gsr14q3-80 furnace and when I turn the air condition
    I have a lennox pulse furnace model no. gsr14q3-80 and when I turn the air conditioner on, the furnace hums and the outside air condition unit fan runs but the blower on the furnace will not run.
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2010, 05:56 PM

Does the fan work on fan on? Or during heat?
    dblanke80 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2013, 03:54 PM
    I'm having the same problem with mine but the blower WILL turn on if you run the heat but not the ac. The outside unit turns on but the inside unit does not. A hard slap to the front of the old Lennox will cause the blower to kick on after two or three loud ticks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lennox Pulse Gas Furnace? [ 5 Answers ]

I am having a diagnostic "nightmare"... only due to lack of knowledge of the Lennox Pulse. This is a roughly '90 model. 80,000 BTU... The problem: Furnace lights for about 10 sec- 2 minutes... shuts down... It resembles a primary air problem, sounds of the fire sucking air. A previous tech just...

Lennox pulse furnace cycle fan runs [ 1 Answers ]

My lennox pulse is not keeping my house warm enough, sounds like the fan runs constantly and can hear the furnace kick on for a few seconds at a time. What's the problem. BTW its -30* F this morning

Install Humidifier on Lennox Pulse Furnace [ 11 Answers ]

I want to install a whole house humidifier in a home with a Lennox Pulse furnace (Model Number G2103-80-1.) There's a schematice on the unit. I don't think it has a provision to provide power to the humidifier only when the heat is running, but I wanted to make sure. This is a really nice...

Lennox Pulse Gas Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Could you Please guide me to a source to obtain the Schematic Diagram of Lennox G14 or G21 Pulse Gas Furnace? I could not find the company web site!

Lennox pulse furnace fails to remain started [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Lennox G21 pulse furnace installed in 1993. The unit will start to pulse briefly - maybe 5 seconds or so, and then shut off. We've had two service calls recently. On one call they replaced a flapper, and on the other call did the pressure test, which passed. I've done a visual...

View more questions Search