Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dbrownnn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2010, 10:38 AM
    What is the name for the symbol?
    My friends and I were talking about the "?!" symbol and we wondered if there was a certain name for it and it made me quite curious,please help! Thank you.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2010, 10:41 AM
    You mean putting a question mark and an exclamation mark side-by-side?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name for this - symbol [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name for this - symbol

What does this symbol mean? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pendant with Chinese or Japanese symbol, and I don't know what does it mean. Could you help me to find an answer? Thanks for your help

What does this symbol mean? [ 1 Answers ]

What does this symbol mean? It looks like a "30" with a "scimitar" and "star" above the "30." I was unable to paste this Arabic-appearing symbol to this message box. Thanks, page1

What symbol? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! What symbol is this? ftp://rth.ath.cx/pub/koru/IMG_4826.JPG What does it represent? I bought the pendant from a little shop in Amsterdam 10 years ago, and if I remember correctly, the salesperson said it represents hope. I'd like to verify if that's correct. Thanks!

Does anyone know what this symbol is? [ 2 Answers ]

I had a vision a few days ago . I am trying to find out what this symbol means that I saw next to the man who was to destroy a nation. The vision is as follows Last night I was awakened in my sleep to a word from God. I have been having visions starting December 22, 2007 and have recently been...

View more questions Search