Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ajayzala Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2010, 10:10 AM
    Respected Sir,
    Respected Sir,
    Good morning sir , hello sir I am Ajayraj from Rajkot (Gujarat) . Sir I failed in 2 subjects : Maths and Biology in 12th CBSE Exam 2010 due to illness during exams . Sir do I have to appear for only 2 subjects I have failed in? Or I have to reappear for all Exams next year?. Very urgently needed your answer . Waiting for positive Response . Thank You Sir .
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2010, 11:50 AM

No one here can answer for your school or your professor.

Contact that professor/school directly and ask this question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What movie has a greatly respected architect that moonlights as a murderer. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie I watched some time ago and I can't for the life of me remember the title or any of the actors. It has a highly respected architect that moonlights as a murderer. I remember he kills a dance couple in their home. I think his daughter left college early and may have killed...

Should a felon who's 23 that's dating my 16 year old daughter be respected by me? [ 7 Answers ]

My 16 year old daughter is dating a 23 year old convicted felon, who is currently serving more time... she insists that I should "respect" him, for her sake? Short of killing her, or him, does anyone have any suggestions? Keep in mind, please, that my daughter is no angel, and hasn't been since...

View more questions Search