Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vrchari Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2010, 03:53 AM
    How can I edit a scanned worddocument
    I have scanned a word document and I want to edit the contents. How can I do
    Vrchari Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2010, 03:54 AM

How can I edit a scanned word document
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 28, 2010, 04:05 AM

You need OCR (Optical Character Reader) software. Depending on the quality of the scanned image it can turn it into editable text.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I insert text into a scanned document? [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know how I can insert text in a scanned document. I have a form I would like to use as a template and be able to fill it in. Thanks, DannybGood:confused:

Scanned Images of Coins - Just a Test [ 19 Answers ]

Just looking to see if it would be OK and how it works to scan images of coins to post here in order to get some grading possibilities of them. Will delete this thread if needed. Am working to do this for my own information about the coins as well as others who might want to know information on...

Hyperlink part of scanned picture [ 1 Answers ]

I had scanned a drawing from a machine catalogue, this drawing has many parts How to hyperlink a specific part to another file?:confused:

Tying into a scanned document [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to type into a scanned document. I was able to do this before but cannot find the right format in Microsoft works--I had used Word Perfect before--any suggestions of where I can find this answer. Thanks Pam

Access Scanned Photos [ 3 Answers ]

Would someone please answer this? It is a question I had but did not know the correct term to ask it. DUH!! I do not have a digital camera yet,I scan my pictures and store them on my computer. Then half the time I can not get back to them quickly. I am still computer illiterate ,but I am making...

View more questions Search