Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kiki96 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2010, 02:59 PM
    What do you do if you know your mom is cheating on your dad?
    It all started when my mom brought this guy to our house and they were both in her bed while my dad was at work and she was naked and he had his boxers on and my dad caught them. The rest I am to embarresed to mention but they still talk to each other on the phone and she lies to me and says that she doesn't talk to him anymore but I know she does please help!!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 27, 2010, 03:31 PM

This is not something you should get involved in. This is up to your mom and dad to figure out, as it affects their relationship, their marriage.

You're a child, just be a child, and hope that the adults around you start acting the way they're supposed to.

You might want to look into therapy, tell your parents that this has left you upset, and you need to talk to someone professional about it.

Maybe that will wake mom up, make her realize that she's not acting like a mom, but like a tramp.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 27, 2010, 03:35 PM

Yes, what ever parent you are living with needs to get you into therapy,

Sadly men and women in society sometimes cheat on their spouse. It is not something the child needs to be invovled with at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mom is cheating on my dad what the hell do I do! [ 8 Answers ]

Me and my family travel all over the world. I am fourteen years old, and much more mature than I probably should be. My mom and dad always seemed so, happy. My dad really isn't an affectionate person, But I KNOW he loves my mom. My mom recently lost 14 pounds and started to really start liking the...

I think my mom is cheating on my dad [ 5 Answers ]

Hey I'm 14 years old and I think my mom is cheating on my dad. They've been married about 16 years and I don't remember the last time I saw them happy. They are always constantly fighting and mad at each other. Anyway I began getting suspicious a couple years ago when my mom was always on her...

Mom cheating on dad [ 26 Answers ]

I hope this is the right category... yesterday I came across some of my mom's emails which showed that she and another man hve been sleeping together since christmas eve. That was scary enough, but then some of the emails started talking about hwo she was going to get a divorce from my dad, and...

My mom is cheating on my dad? [ 20 Answers ]

Today I found outmy mom is cheating on my dad with some 21 year old. My mom is 52. I was playing a game on her blackberry and went from the game page to her email accidentally and saw all the messages from him. I saw over 30. He sent her pictures of him... naked. And she sent him a picture of her...

Follow up on mom cheating on dad [ 2 Answers ]

This is a follow up question about my mom cheating on my dad and who should I tell... I told my mom tonight with the condition that she tell my dad that night (so that she didn't take off with the money) and if she had left the house, I'd have told my dad immediately. She tried to tell me that it...

View more questions Search