Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tumbler4ever7878 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2010, 02:52 PM
    How do you do a backhandspring?
    I can't do a backhanspring because I can not go back into the position of a backhandspring. Its really hard and I don't have a spotter and I have to do it at home because I don't go to tumbling classes.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 27, 2010, 02:54 PM

Tumbler, I hardly think how to do a backhandspring could be explained in writing. It has to be observed and practiced.

Tick
    ttcheer3 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 08:16 PM
    You can watch it on you tube- there is a lot of instrructional videos but be careful. You could land on your head. They even have some videos in slow motion if you watch them to see what your doing wrong- I did that and I got mine

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Backhandspring [ 19 Answers ]

I have been cheerin for 4 yrs and I'm on one of the top allstar teams in Indiana. I can do everything except for tumble. Actually, I can tumble very well but mentally I cant. I can do backhandsprings and tucks with someone only placing their pinky lightly on my back, but the second they take their...

Backhandspring. [ 3 Answers ]

I am on a pop warner team and I was at practice the other night and a girl on my team spotted me on my backhandspring and... I bent my arms and hit my head. Like 2 practices ago I was so close... I did not bend my arms at all my feet were together it was like really good. Now its horrible. So...

Backhandspring! TRYOUTS in 2 DAYS! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I'm a pop warner cheerleader and I am trying-out this Monday the 19th for my middle school team. I had a tumbling lesson today and I knda got my backhandspring... like I can do my backhandspring on a squishier than the floor but not like a really padded mat. But when my instructor asked me...

View more questions Search