Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twilightminime8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2010, 11:53 AM
    What do I have to learn in social studies to skip 8th grade?
    I'm trying to skip 8th grade and I know everything for all the subjects except in social studies, so what do I got to learn? (I live in MI if that helps)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 27, 2010, 12:17 PM

Visit the school and ask for a social studies textbook.

Your public library should have a study guide for junior high social studies. If it isn't there, ask a reference librarian to get one for you through interlibrary loan, or visit a good bookstore to purchase one. (I know they exist because I cataloged such things at the library where I worked.)
    Spark227 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2010, 07:12 PM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    Tottaly!
    Spark227 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2010, 07:59 AM
    SS textbook would be the way to go. Read all about the stuff you need at the library!
    '.)
    _ Winter

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I skip a grade [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in the 8th grade I got held back in the 1st grade and I wanted to know what summer stuff I can take to get to my right grade?

I am in 8th grade. [ 8 Answers ]

I am in 8th grade and I need to do a Science Fair Project. Does anyone have any ideas? PLEASE HELP ME!

My son,13,is in the 6th grade for the 2nd time. Is there a test to skip to the 8th? [ 3 Answers ]

My son, 13, is in the 6th grade for the second time. He was held back in the 1st grade. Is there a test to skip to the 8th in GA?

8th grade standards [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in 7th grade this year. But I'm the sort of kid who likes to prepare. I want to know what I need to know for 8th grade. I want to know like, let say, in 8th grade, you are to learn "linear graphing" or something. Not just the state standard thing. I'm in an advanced math this year in 7th...

Since 8th grade [ 15 Answers ]

When I was in 8th grade I realized I had feelings for one of my guy friends. Not a close friend but a simple crush nothing more. And he liked me too. But then this girl all of a sudden started crushing on him and then he liked her and then that was it they were going out and me and him were...

View more questions Search