Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johndeere_cg Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2010, 11:45 AM
    Large black spots and white outlines around everything; especially people.
    I have a brain stem glioma and see similar things in my vision including large black spots that I cannot see through but I can see above below and both sides. Doctors say it is nothing but the tumor messing with my vision but I don't see it all the time. Can you help?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2010, 11:46 AM

It would be foolish to attempt to diagnose you based on symptoms posted on the Internet.

I would believe what Physicians are telling you.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 27, 2010, 07:37 PM

I agree. Our opinions on your doctor's advise won't do you any good. Listen to what the doctors are telling you. Anyone with a diagnosed condition will tell you there are good days and bad days when dealing with medical conditions. Not all symptoms will show themselves 100% of the time. Be thankful of these breaks.

This thread will be closed, because the question you are asking has already been answered to you by your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My ceiling fan has black, white, and a black/white wire? [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone please help me with this combination of wires? I am trying to change out ceiling fans in my living room. From ceiling box I have: a black wire, and a white wire, and no ground From the fan w/ light kit I have: a black wire, white wire, and a black w/ while stripe wire, and no...

Black & White movie set in America black & white girls become friends on a beach [ 2 Answers ]

As far as I can remember, the girls become friends on a beach and the black girls mother goes to work for the white girls family. The black girl struggles with her relationship with her mother and wants to be treated like a white girl. Does anyone know what the name of this film is? And if I can...

Movies with little black-people voodoo dolls killing a white guy? [ 3 Answers ]

I believe it was a mini-movie part of a bigger movie. A white politician or something moves into a house where I think an old black voodoo lady used to live. There's a painting with her in the house and the little dolls come out of the painting to kill the white guy. That's all I remember....

View more questions Search