Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrshodges Posts: 208, Reputation: 34

Jun 27, 2010, 09:50 AM
    Fudge
    I need a recipe that uses cocoa, either milk, evaporated milk, or condensed milk will be fine. Just a basic easy recipe. I have found a few but Im not happy with the results. Most call for powderd sugar or just won't set up. Any help will be appreciated!!
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Jun 27, 2010, 10:07 AM
    Try this... easy chocolate fudge recipe at kraftfoods.com

I use 4 oz of semi-sweet and 8 oz of milk chocolate.
    lise22 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Dec 29, 2010, 01:22 PM
    You can try some really great of alternatives as well such as bourbon, pecan and tiramisu just to name a few. http://www.fasteasyrecipe.com/recipes/fudge

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reported post in: Best Fudge Recipe [ 1 Answers ]

Post: Best Fudge Recipe Posted by: N0help4u Reason Given: "Death by Chocolate" is not the poster's original recipe, but no source has been referenced. Unfortunately, it appears that this member has done this many times, which is against site rules and could also be illegal. A link to...

Fudge anyone? [ 4 Answers ]

Anyone know any amazing fudge recipes? I'm willing to cook or whatever. Wanted to make some amazing chocolate and/or peanut butter fudge for my boyfriend for v-day.

Easy Fudge [ 5 Answers ]

Who wants an easy Fudge recipe?? Well you take a jar of vanilla or chocolate icining and mix it with a regular sized jar of peanut butter I think 12 or 18 oz. blend together with mixer spread in pan and refridgerate it is goood and easy to make no double boiling and no cooking yay:D

Best Fudge Recipe [ 3 Answers ]

What is the very best fudge recipe that you have? We're looking for something on the creamy side with a nice chocolaty flavor.

Looking for your best FUDGE recipe [ 2 Answers ]

Do you have a really "great" recipe for fudge? Not the kind you have to use a candy thermometer with, more of a easier one. I'd like to make some for Christmas gift giving, one you have tasted and know its great. Thanks :)

View more questions Search