Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tdmgrl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2010, 09:09 AM
    If husband walks out can he come home get what he wants
    We are separated he said he needs time to think , we have 2 businesses and the one is here at the house, can he come back and just take everything he wants, or do I have the right to say it will be in the divorce we will settle then, please help me I can't think straight
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 27, 2010, 09:11 AM

See an attorney Monday morning,

If the he owns 1/2 of the business and if he name is on the deed to the house, you can't keep him out unless you have went to court and get a separation agreement

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Primary Home in Florida Another home in Missouri now foreclosure but Husband had 1099 [ 7 Answers ]

Husband works for Companies out of Missouri... and receives 1099... all of his time that is free is spent in Florida But even though had a home in Missouri, he was never there... maybe a few days a month But spent more time here in Florida. Do we file taxes in Florida? And... we previously...

Husband not home ever [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I've been married for a little over a year, been with my husband for 4 years. We have 1 daughter and a babyboy on the way very soon! I feel like my husbands priorities are only benifiting him. His passion is coaching sports and hIS ULTIMATE GOAL IS coaching college ball. He is coaching at a...

Trying to get husband home [ 6 Answers ]

My husband just got violated for the first time they are holding him until he see the judge what is reinstatement an how long does it take for I'm to get a bail after the reinstatment takes place

I want my husband to come home [ 5 Answers ]

I want my husband to come home he left me a few days ago, he's turned off his phone I can't get hold of him through anyone. He hasn't told me its over but rang up and told his mum that it was over between us. I need to speak to him but can't find him anywhere and there is four children involed. Do...

Husband never at home [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, He goes out pretty much every night and comes back around midnight. Basically our day runs always the same come home from work, eat together, and then he is gone until midnight, every day, his friends are not the best either. The difference is that I have very clearly told him I don't like...

View more questions Search