Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imsurroundedbyfish Posts: 101, Reputation: 10

Jun 27, 2010, 07:53 AM
    My secret world (by Imagine) cheats
    I have a game called 'my secret world' which is made by imagine. I have had the game for 3 or 4 weeks now and I want to unlock that bit of the game where, after you go on 'share ds' you can 'Test As... '. At the moment it is still locked on my game. Also I can't get on the little 'Test' option when I bring up the friendship card on friendship card mode. Due to this when I try and do compatibility tests it is not accurate because it can't compare cultural, inner and connection compatibilitys. Does anyone know the code to unlock this? Or any other magic code for that matter?

I have tried the 'you or a friends b'day' cheat and I did mine: 09101992 and 091092 but neither worked.

Check out some similar questions!

Translate "Imagine" song to many langauges (western, middle eastern, etc) [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am compiling translations of the song Imagine by John Lennon into many languages, for a tattoo. I will have two lines per language, probably alternating Western and otherwise. I will choose the lines for each language based on how the look / sound, how appropriate they are to the language,...

Imagine This Image at Times Square [ 38 Answers ]

I am so speechless, I do not know what to say...

Need cheats [ 4 Answers ]

I am a noob in stick arena and I need the speed cheat so how do you do that??

He cheats: who should tell her? [ 2 Answers ]

For a while now he's been cheating on her with me. She lived in another city, but she recently moved to be with him. We still see each other. She's reallllllly nice, and doesn't deserve it. Neither do I. I'm not interested in being with him emotionally, or stealing him away... But I feel like...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search