Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CryingOverHimAgain Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2004, 07:16 PM
    Falling in Love...
    Okay, so I've liked this guy since like 2nd grade. And I dinally just told him like 5-6 months ago while walking home with him (except he didn't know I was walking home with him, he just happened to think we were walking in the same direction) and then when he turned to his neighborhood I said OK I've liked you since 2nd grade and I walked off and I turned back to see him and he was turned back and he ketpt smiling or laughing or something. The next day he told everyone of his friends that I liked him when I told him not to tell. On valentines day, after skool, he said, "Where's Caitlin?" then looked at me, smiled an evil grin, walked over to his girl, McKayla, and gave her balloons, flowers, a bracelet, and a teddy beart and walked away... I'm over him, but I want to love him... what do I do??
    elrp Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

May 9, 2004, 03:31 AM
    Re: Falling in Love...
    Why do you want to love a guy who has a girlfriend?

You might like him but to me he doesn't seem like a nice person to do that sort of thing when he knows you like him and by doing so it will probably hurt you.

I think you should forget about him and move onto someone else because there's nothing you can do whilst he has a girlfriend anyway, and he doesn't seem right for you to tell everyone when you said not to.

Also, you were in the wrong to even consider telling him you liked him when he has a g/f. How do you think that made her feel?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hair falling out [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , My problem is commonly found these days in youth. I'm 26 now and have smoked for many years. But currently I stopped smoking from the past couple of months. For the past couple of years my hair started falling severely and almost getting into bald head now. I'm sure smoking could be...

Falling in Love with My Best Friend [ 7 Answers ]

Hiya. I have a dilemma... I have a fantastic relationship with my girlfriend although we have been going a bit downhill recently... I can't help fantasizing about one of my best friends though, she is one of the kindest, most precious people in my life alongside my girlfriend and I think I may be...

Everything is falling apart... [ 32 Answers ]

Okay... so I don't know exactly where this question belongs so I am putting it here. Please bear in mind that I need any and all points of view here. My husband told me today about an idea he had about earning money. He said that if he goes to work for a company in another province, he could...

Falling rock [ 4 Answers ]

Hello every body I have this one question that I can't seem to solve. I know the answer is 52m but I can't seem to derive this answer even after trying different method and formula. Can some one help me answer it. Thank so much. It need to be solve through kinematic formula. A rock is dropped...

I'm falling apart.. . [ 9 Answers ]

I don't know if anyone has read my first post I listed, but over the weekend, I had a nervous breakdown and went to the hospital. Luckily, I didn't have to stay because I'm not suicidal, but they did prescribe some anti-depressants and some sleeping pills. I just feel truly heartbroken and on...

View more questions Search