Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    philjr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2010, 02:38 PM
    My honda motorcycle won't start
    I have already replaced the battery and the starter relay. Why won't it start?
    darthsinister Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2010, 03:10 PM
    What kind of bike? Does it turn over but not catch? Need some more details.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1997 honda civic dx won't crank won't start [ 17 Answers ]

I have a 1997 honda civic dx 5 speed. Yesterday car was fine, started strong and drove strong. I parked car last night and about 4-5 hours later tried to start it. When I turned the key in the ignition there was no crank at all. I can hear a little hum and then a click but that's all.

97 honda won't start/cranks won't fire [ 1 Answers ]

My fuses are good. car won't fire but cranks and its getting gas. It was fine I shut it off and 5 min later nothing

89 honda dx won't start [ 8 Answers ]

So I have an 89 honda hatch that won't start... it cranks over but just doesn't start. My buddy and I have been trying to get my car to run for the past 3 days, but so far no luck. I bypassed the main relay, checked for spark, replaced fuel filter, and still nothing... anybody have any suggestions?...

Honda won't start [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm from london and I have a 99 honda civic coupe, it was made in the usa, reacentaly I changed the engine. I repklaced the engine with another 1.6 engine from a british spesification car but now my car won't start. It makes the noise as if it is about to start but it doesn't spark, I called out...

View more questions Search