Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oneill474 Posts: 427, Reputation: 2

Jun 26, 2010, 02:11 PM
    Hospital stay
    For a hospital stay. My health insurance shows $1,000 deductible+ $300.00 a day for five days

So if the hospital charges is $200.00 a day for 3 days.

The insurance doesn't cover anything. Am I correct?? All insurance companies negotiate cost
    So its hard to say what they paid. Only a hypothetical figure
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 26, 2010, 02:14 PM

That's correct but -- I was in the hospital three times last fall. Please tell me where there is a hospital that charges only $200 a day!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

As a patient, can a hospital make me stay? [ 31 Answers ]

What are my rights if a hospital tries to make me stay but I want to leave?

This is okay? Ill just stay decide to leave you but stay with you for 8 months [ 11 Answers ]

Let me quote this from another thread... She didn't just wake up and change her mind, she has thought of this for a long time. YOU are the one who is just finding out. To make things worse, I have strong evidence that she has entered a rebound relationship, with a guy she met only 3 days...

Deductible for hospital stay insurance policy [ 1 Answers ]

I know what a deductible is. But what is the term "20% coinsurance after hospital deductible" What is 20% coinsurance mean?? Also it mentions"20% coinsurance up to a out of pocket maximum per contracted year of $1,500.00

Out of the Hospital [ 2 Answers ]

Hi My dog just came home from the hospital he was not eating or drinking there. Now at home he is drinking but not eating and getting very thin I mix up kd paste into a syringe to feed him How can I get him to take solid food. He is 13 and had pancreatitis which has subsided. Thanks

View more questions Search