Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DCNKY Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2010, 02:05 PM
    Craftsman riding mower not cutting evenly and sometimes leaves parts untouched.
    My craftsman riding mower doesn't seem to cut evenly and sometimes leaves portions untouched??
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2010, 02:20 PM

Check your belts and make sure they are tight,make sure your blades are getting up to speed,you might even check you engine rpms
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 26, 2010, 02:27 PM

There is no mistaking the sound of a Craftman tractor when you engage the blades. Does it sound like it always did? I have several Sears tractor and they all sound like a helicopter taking off when the blades engage. When you say uneven are you talking left to right one edge higher than the other or whole patches width of the deck left uncut?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman riding mower not cutting evenly and sometimes leaves parts untouched. [ 0 Answers ]

My craftsman riding mower doesn't seem to cut evenly and sometimes leaves portions untouched??

I need a mower deck belt for a Craftsman xls 1000 riding lawn mower. [ 2 Answers ]

I can't find a belt for my Craftsman xls 1000 riding lawnmower deck.

Craftsman riding lawnmower cutting off in middle of cutting grass [ 1 Answers ]

Craftsman Riding lawnmower is cutting off in middle of cutting grass and then start it back it will cut for awhile then do again. Does sound like it isn't getting gas. Can some on help.

Craftsman riding mower stopped cutting [ 2 Answers ]

Carftsman DGT 4000 with Kohler 27hp engine suddenly stopped cutting. I cleared all of the excess grass away from the belts. Mower starts and runs very well but will not engage the blades. Please help

View more questions Search