Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littlegirlnomore Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2010, 01:05 PM
    There is this young girl who lives by the ocean, and wants to be older. The lady next
    This is a fairly old movie (7-11 years old). It takes place by the ocean, and there is this young girl who wants to be older, and a neighbor next door who wants to be younger. One night they both wish for the same thing and there wishes are granted. The younger girl turns into a old lady, and the older woman is young again waiting for the return of her husband lost at sea.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 27, 2010, 11:50 AM

Looks like it's an episode of So Weird called Widow's Walk.
    YouTube
    littlegirlnomore Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2010, 03:05 PM

Thank you so much!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 27, 2010, 03:16 PM

You're very welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

You.S. Movie lady's apartment is burnt,lost job,no benefits so lives as a bag lady [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie on t.v. several years ago. Probably made in the 1960''s. I recalled it was Bette Davis, but can find nothing regarding this film with her starring in it. In the movie she had her own apartment, but it was completely burnt in a fire. She also lost her job & could not claim benefits....

An older lady gets pulled over for speeding [ 4 Answers ]

An older lady gets pulled over for speeding... Older Woman: Is there a problem, Officer? Officer: Ma'am, you were speeding. Older Woman: Oh, I see. Officer: Can I see your license please?

Younger lady and older man? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi all I would like people's input here on what you all think the chances of this relationship succeeding. The woman I am seeing is 21 and me, well I am 36. Throughout my life I have always prided myself on keeping away from ladies who are significantly younger than I. I have always lectured...

An old gentleman with a beautiful young lady on his arm. [ 3 Answers ]

THIS IS A JOKE... Friday afternoon, an old man with a pretty young thing on his arm, walks into a jewelry store... he tells the salesman that he wants to see his most expensive and beautiful diamond jewelry. The pretty young girl picks out a pair of earrings, necklace, bracelet and ring that...

View more questions Search