Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    artteacher Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2010, 05:59 AM
    Synnen adoption
    My question is... after a year of adoption advertising, putting it out in the universe that we were a family hoping to welcome a new family member, meeting a bunch of terrific people seeking answers I didn't always have, I was contacted by a person who said they were pregnant and looking into adoption. I tried to guide them to where they could get the best answers, hopefully-family, friends, counselors and to consider all their options including possibly raising the child themselves. When doubts about us as her choice came up I encouraged her and her boyfriend to try an agency. Lots of red flags creeped up during our chats over the last 6 months and I had doubts about the situation but figured it was harmless to maintain contact. It is 100% clear that this was an emotional scam at this point. My question is what is someone looking for in an emotional scam? Particularly as it relates to adoption?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 26, 2010, 07:47 AM

Normally there will be a money scam that follows emotional ties

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to open adoption records on closed adoption [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: I am looking for my son I keep hitting roadblocks today I found out it was a closed adoption I need to know how to get these records opened

View more questions Search