Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    p_dee01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2010, 05:54 AM
    Clotting after miscarrige
    I had a miscarrige 2 weeks ago. I bled for 5-6 days with medium bleeding and lost some clots. I started bleeding again 3 days ago with heavy bleeding and quite a few big clots. Is this normal?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jun 28, 2010, 09:39 AM

It may be - but we can't give you accurate information online. Each miscarriage is different and it may depend on how far along you are. My bleeding lasted 78 days after a D&C for a missed miscarriage. Each woman, each experience is different.

Don't hesitate to call your doctor to ask.

So sorry for your loss.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I of had a miscarrige ? [ 4 Answers ]

I don't/didn't think I was pregnant, but for the past 3 days I was having really bad cramps/pains and I went to pee and I seen a lot of blood and I don't know if I had A miscarrige or is something wrong with me? I took a pregnancy test and nothing showed up ?

What to expect after a miscarrige [ 3 Answers ]

Hello every one I am new to this site and was just looking for some answers to my many questions. I have been on fertility treatment for the past year to find that I was finally pregnant just one week after my first HCG test I start cramping and bleeding then the hcg levels were not growing like...

Physical miscarrige pains. [ 4 Answers ]

My friend just had a miscarrige and she is in major pain in her stomach does anyone know how to ease these pains so she can at least get some sleep?

Miscarrige [ 2 Answers ]

I already had 2 miscarriges and I am really trying to get preagnant again. I already have one baby girl. I been trying to get pregnant about a year ago. This is getting real hard because we want to have another baby. Is there an treatment I can get in order for my to stop having all those...

I had a miscarrige 06/13/06 [ 4 Answers ]

I really could use some help over here. I had a miscarriage 06/13/06. It was one of the worst things that I have ever been through. Considering that I have 2 children already. This would have beeen my 3. Since than I have been back and forth to the E.R. I keep having these really bad pains on the...

View more questions Search