Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linsim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2010, 01:34 PM
    When was the latest date that a federal budget was ever passed?
    When was the latest date that Congress passed a federal budget?
    ruby1carol Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2012, 02:28 PM
    I hope you are not holding your breath. I ask a similar question and got a snide answer! And that all I got.
    ruby1carol Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2012, 02:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by linsim View Post
    When was the latest date that Congress passed a federal budget?
    "I hope you are not holding your breath. I ask a similar question and got a snide answer! And that's all I got."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Macro to select the latest date [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a excel sheet with 6 sheets (1,2,3,4,5,6). The macro for the excel sheet would select all the rows with status 'In Progress' in column P across all the sheets and will send out an email. There are two problems I am facing here: 1. When an email is created the rows for each sheet...

My grandparents has passed and my mother has passed what am I entitled [ 7 Answers ]

I live in New Orleans my grandparents died and my mother passed, what am I entitled to because there are houses and money due to my mother, but I do not know much about Louisiana law as far as inheritance. My aunts and uncles are just sitting on the property because they are fortunate enough, but...

Federal Wage information is missing in my W2. How can I pay my Federal tax? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Last year, I was working as F1 in OPT. As F1, I can exempt from society security tax and medicare tax. But the accounting company also exempted my Federal tax and told me that was the way to do it. I thought I could report my Federal tax later, so I let it go. But right now, I get my...

View more questions Search