Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    StanW Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2010, 01:17 PM
    How to remove a delta shower faucet cam that's stuck
    I have a Delta shower faucet and I'm trying to replace the springs and seals. The problem I have is that the locking cam is "locked" in place and I can't remove it without breaking the solder joints on the copper pipes.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2010, 01:29 PM

Please tell us the model number of your faucet, Thanks.

John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove "stuck" valve stem from shower faucet [ 6 Answers ]

I have followed instructions for disassembling the faucet in order to replace the washer (to stop dripping). However, after removing the packing nut, I cannot seem to get the valve stem assembly to come out by turning clockwise (also tried the other direction). I tried grip lock pliers, but it...

Need to replace 'O' rings and Gaskets in Delta Faucet [ 1 Answers ]

My Delta faucet which is probably 30 years old constantly drips. I have replaced the shower head so know it is the faucet. It is a single handle push up for on and twist to the right or left for temperature control. How do I replace the o rings and gaskets? Thank you

Old delta shower faucet [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a site to find new delta shower plate and water on/off for old delta

Delta Faucet Allen Bolt Stuck [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, We just moved into our current home, and in the ensuite the Delta Faucet needs to be adjusted so that we can move on to having hot showers rather than luke warm showers. All other taps in the house give nice hot water except this one. Looking online at Delta's website, it shows how...

Delta Shower faucet [ 1 Answers ]

I have adelta shower fct. That recently change the inside washers, put now I don't have any pressure coming out. What is wrong?

View more questions Search