Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    troublemakerman Posts: 105, Reputation: 7

Jun 29, 2010, 12:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76 View Post
    That is 6 hours and two hours. That is 8 hours altogether. Is that better?
    It helps but know matter how much sleep I get at night, 3 hours or 12 hours I still feel the same through the day. I use to fall asleep at work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

8month old has less sleep, can some one tell me how to put him to sleep [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my son is 8month and 2 week old; still I tie him when he is sleeping as he kicks the blanket in the night and gets cold…. If I keep the AC less then he sweat and won’t get good sleep. If I keep in un tied then he starts crawling or sits in night and won't sleep for long time can some one tell me...

Need sleep, are on stilnox, clinics can cure the addiction but how do I sleep after [ 4 Answers ]

I have been drinking stilnox for three years to sleep, understand I am sort of addictive to it, been to docters, clinics, sleeping facilities, drank herbal medicine, follwed what's called sleep hygience, drank serotonin enhancers, NOTHING works, it's extremely difficult to get stilnox here and...

Central heating problem or water meter problem? [ 3 Answers ]

We live in an apartment building and the individual water usage is measured by private water meters (mechanical). When the apartment was built, 2 years ago, some of the meters had been fitted the wrong way (in reverse). Yesterday a plumber attended to rectify 3 meters. My 2 neighbours meters were...

Sleep problem [ 9 Answers ]

So my sister has some sleeping issues... and need help... for the past week she has only gotten about 12 hours of sleep... yesterday she slept for 3 hours and has been up since then and that's more then 24 hours she has been up for.. and she says she can not fall asleep for anything she lays in bed...

1995 Altima Idleing problem Knock & O2 sensor, EGR Flow Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have 1995 Nissan Altima with 67,000 miles. When the car is idleing when I start it or when it is at a red light the rpm's go from 6000 to 9000. It sounds like I am reving the engine. The engine sounds fine when I am driving the car ( rpm's are consitent). I went to AutoZone the read out errors...

View more questions Search