Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ckimball Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2010, 11:53 AM
    Strange bug
    I have been helping a friend clean a mobile home so she can move in and as I was vacuming the carpet these little larvae were comeing out of the carpet they are black with brown stripes and they remind me of a magget
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 24, 2010, 12:41 PM
    Did they look like the larvae on this page?

Image Search Results
    ckimball Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2010, 02:47 PM
    Yes that is it. How do u get rid of them? And how did they get in there?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is this bug? [ 2 Answers ]

What is this bugs, its all over my house, lots of them.It has thoasand legs, ihave a pic, but it will not copy to this message.my email is <email removed> I just moved her and I've never seen this bug before, I don't no if it bites, thank you.

What is this bug? [ 3 Answers ]

Sorry to ask another bug question, but ever since we moved, our backyard has become a bug museum. Anyone know what kind of bug this is? It was the size of my thumb and was crawling across my patio after the rainfall.

Anyone know what bug this is? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know what this type of green metallic beetle is at my house and I want to know what its called and its habitat and all that stuff. I live in Britain so its not one of those beetles that live in America or Mexico. I find a lot of them on docking leaves. Any ideas?? ;)

Strange Bug Found in Michigan [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Michigan. I found this bug on my door today. I've never seen anything like it. Does anyone know what it is? http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_m7rbpUURh1Q/SPkm7uRb05I/AAAAAAAAACg/LL85w3ByIVE/s400/Weird+Bug.jpg

What's this bug? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Yesterday I Got This In My Garden. Iam From India, Mumbia

View more questions Search