Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arxyz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2010, 06:56 AM
    Is space as in "space-time" a vector quantity?
    Are space and time represented as vectors like, they are negative or positive depending upon a situation . If yes, how is it shown in space time graphs?
    Hailcanadien Posts: 22, Reputation: 6

Jun 24, 2010, 07:58 PM

Not sure if this will help, but think of space time as a 3-D object traveling along a ray (which represents time).
    leif_erikson Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Jul 5, 2010, 07:18 PM

Are you talking about the classical or relativistic concept of space and time?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pro's & Con's of "Compress drive to save disk space" [ 10 Answers ]

Hello everybody I have a question about "Compress drive to save disk space" checkbox that's located in the general tab of the Local Disk properties. I just discovered this feature and decided to save some disk on my laptop but when I applied this feature. A progress bar dialog box appeared and...

Another "I need break/time/space" --is there hope? [ 33 Answers ]

hello my "name" is expat2009 and my heart is broken. I've been lurking through this site the last few days without posting much. More for learning and reading situations similar to mine than anything else. I want to tell my story, not just to vent and let it out but also to get some advice and...

The oh so rare "girlfriend asked for space" situation [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I guess I'm writing this out of desperation. My girlfriend, who I've happily been with for 7 months, met me today personally asking for a break, claiming she needs space. I am so confused, and It's the reason I'm writing here. She's the most perfect girl I could have met. We never (and...

False "Insufficient Hard Disk Space" error when downloading Drivers [ 5 Answers ]

O/S XP-SP2 updated NOTE: Other than this specific problem, the System/OS, all Peripherals and Applications are working perfectly. I recently bought a new Logitech QuickCam Ultra Vision to replace my old QuickCam. When I went to install the drivers/Apps; the CD began to spin-up in the drive...

Girlfriend needs "time and space" [ 10 Answers ]

:confused: I have known my girlfriend since I was a junior and she was a freshman in high school. She really liked me back then and I didn't really give her too much attention because I had a girlfriend. Anyway, I came to find that I had fallen in love with her over the past seven years, and I...

View more questions Search