Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    william manuel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 08:41 PM
    Science
    What is a pure, new iron skillet?[element, compound, homogeneous mixture, or a heterogeneous mixture..
    What is white out... homo, hetero, a compound or a element?
    What is sugar... homo, hetero, a compound or na element?
    What is a rock... homo, hetero, a compound or a element?
    And why for all?:) :D
    Please help
    rudi_in Posts: 251, Reputation: 45

Dec 12, 2006, 09:41 PM
    Thank you for posting your question to the Ask Me Help Desk.

Here is a clue and a request...

Clue

You have one of each in your list.

Request

Tell me what you think about each of these items and why and I will then give you some feedback on your thoughts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is science? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi pals What is science? How can we define science and what is the nature ? Can u tell me different science's?

Science [ 3 Answers ]

1. What is moon light? 2. Which of these is a satellite of the Earth? (the sun, or moon)

Science [ 1 Answers ]

Choose the correct answer 2. justify why you chose that as the correct answer Scientists have discovered that chromosomal abnormalities such as down syndrome can result from unusual timing of hormonal cycles in older women that result in unusual hormonal concentrations during oogenesis. At...

Can anyone help me with this problem?( science [ 4 Answers ]

A brick falls from the top of a building and strikes the ground with a velocity of 19.6m/s. How long does the brick fall?

Science fair [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! My daughter isn`t sure if she would like to do her science project on yawning.She mentioned something about how much bacteria is on a vending machine coke can?I don`t have a clue!HELP! Does anyone know of any unique ones?Aparently that is one thing the judges look for.What about science vs....

View more questions Search